| LUCILLE | flared skirt | abstract florals
size & fit
Diana is a pure wonder woman. “Fashion Inside” co-founder. A hotel enterpreneur. A wine taster. A style icon. A dedicated mom and wife. And a true bohemian. She's 168cm tall, wearing size "M is for marvellous".
Definition of a style icon piece: sharp silhouette, sculpturing high waist, elegant body shaping in every size. Definition of a style icon print: soft flowers in an endless abstract puzzle. The result between two style icons: the LUCILLE | flared skirt | in structured floral jacquard. A feeling of high-end canvas masterpiece.
An effortless yet striking tool to turn every monochrome combination in a stunning look. Ultimately a perfect match when paired with | DIEGA | cropped jacket in the same abstract print. Result: an elongated, nearly endless body silhouette. And a flawless, pure style icon.
THE PERFECT DETAILS:
- sharp design wrapped in an eternal A-line silhouette
- graceful below the knee length
- sculptured high waist for flawless body shaping
- concealed front zip fastening for effortless one - step fitting
- symmetrical deep side pockets to slip your phone
- air - light lining beneath the waist
- signature red satin trim finish